BAER Testing Locations
- AL, Auburn : Dr. A. Edward Marshall, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, Auburn University, AL, 334-844-6741.
- AZ, Phoenix : The Veterinary Neurological Center, 4202 East Raymond Street, Phoenix, AZ 85040-1935, 602-437-1488, Dr. Kim Knowles, Dr. Donald Levesque, Dr. Randall C. Longshore
- CA, Walnut Creek : Douglas Island Veterinary Services, Dr. Michael Erickson, 25 Adeline Dr., Walnut Creek, CA 94596, 1-907-463-5377
- CA, Woodland Hills: Dr. Dana Bleifer, Warner Center Pet Clinic, 20930 Victory Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367, 818-710-8528
- IL, Chicago : Dr. Glenn Mayer Abell Animal Clinic 6032 N. Northwest Hwy, Chicago, IL, 773-631-6727. He does single animals, litters, and has the portable equipment to do clinics at shows / meetings /etc. He has dobe clinics for the MWJRTC. Dr. Mayer very active as owner/breeder with Dalmations.. does BAER testing at their specialty.
- NC, Raleigh/Durham : Dr. Suzanne Hughes, 919-489-1367 or email at email@example.com. Dr. Hughes has a lifetime of involvement breeding and showing Dalmations and is an active participant in the Dalmation breed club. She has portable equipment and travels to many AKC shows, BAER testing dogs at shows. She also BAER tests individual dogs and litters at her clinic and at her home.
- OR, Clakamas : Northwest Veterinary Specialists, Clakamas, 1-503-656-3999
- OR: Oregon Vet Referal Center, Dr Steven Skinner, 1-503-292-3001
- PA, Columbia: Dr. Joe Robuccio, St Francis Animal Hospital BAER Testing Center, 717-684-3870, fax 717-684-1713 or email DVMVET@aol.com, website: www.StFrancisVet.com
- TN, Knoxville: University of Tennessee, 423-974-8387
- TX, College Station : Dr. Joan R. Coates, Texas A&M, College of Veterinary Medicine, Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, College Station, TX 77843, 979-845-2351, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- VA, Blacksburg: Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, 1-540-231-4621
- WA, Pullman : Washington State University, Pullman, 1-509-335-0711
Tacoma: Dr. Harrington, Animal Emergency Clinic, Tacoma, WA 99164, 1-253-475-5301
- WI, Madison : University of Wisconsin at Madison School of Veterinary Medicine, 1-608-263-7600
CERF Testing Locations
- GA, Austell : Karen Richards hosts a BAER and CERF clinic at her home the weekend after the JRTCA Nationals. All breeds and registries welcome. Email KRich4227@aol.com.
- IL, Champaign: University of Illinois at Champaign, College of Veterinary Medicine
- IL, Crestwood, Elgin and Naperville, Dr. Denise Lindley Animal Eye Consulants, website at http://www.animaleyeconsultant.com
Dr. Lindley help found the CERF group at Purdue, and has done clinic at Midlands Hunt Terrier Trial.
- IL, Wheeling: Animal Eye Associates 372 S. Milwaukee Ave. Wheeling, IL 60090, 847-215-3933.
- NC, Cary : Animal Eye Care Clinic, 919-319-3348
- NC, Greensboro : Carolina Veterinary Specialist, 501 Nicholas Rd (off I 40), Greensboro, NC 27409, Dr. Mark Nasisse, 336-632-0605
- NC, Wilmington : Animal Eye Care Clnic, 919-319-3348
- OR: Northwest Veterinary Specialists, 503-656-3999
- TN, Chattanooga : Dr. Louis Laratta, 615-776-2019, $35 per dog one Wednesday every month for CERF testing at the Emergency Clinic on Ammincola Hwy.
- TN, Knoxville : University of Tennessee, Dr. Dan Ward, 423-974-8387, price cost is $25 for the first dog and $20 for all after that.
- VA, Blacksburg : Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Dr. Phillip Pickett, 540-231-4621 (main appointment switchboard)
- VA, Chesapeake : Animal Eye Care Clinic, 1100 Edenway N., Suite 101B, 757-366-9060
- VA, Richmond : Animal Eye Care Clinic, Dr. Michael Blair, 3312 West Cary St, 804-355-5594, cost $25 first 6 dogs, $18 per dog over 6.
- WA,Chimacum : Port Hadlock Opthomology Vet Clinic, Chimacum, Dr. Joyce Murphy, 1-360-385-2020
- WI, Madison: Universitiy of Wisconsin at Madison, College of Veterinary Medicine, 608-263-7600.
Websites Listing BAER or CERF Specialists